The HomeToOwn Program is designed to provide competitive financing for low to moderate-income Arkansans. With its low, 30-year, fixed interest rate mortgage, our HomeToOwn program is an ideal choice for many likely homebuyers.
Type of loan
First mortgage (FHA, VA, Conventional, and RD)
Click here for a list of participating lenders
Rates subject to change without notice
"HomeToOwn" MBS Government (FHA, VA, RD) - current rate 3.375%
"HomeToOwn" MBS Conventional - current rate - 4.00%
DPA 2nd Mortgage - 4.00%
30 years only with no prepayment penalty
To qualify, the following guidelines must be met:
- Purchase price is no greater than $250,000.
- Household income does exceed income limit for the county and household size
- Debt to income ratio must not exceed 45%.
- Credit score is at least 660 for all FHA borrowers; 640 for VA, RD, and FNMA HFA preferred 95% and below; and 680 for FNMA HFA preferred 97% with LTV’s greater than 95%.
- No manual underwriting on FHA loans.
- No manufactured housing.
- Must occupy home as primary residence.
Our Single Family Staff is listed below, please do not hesitate to call with any questions may have.
Barbara Whittaker - 501-682-5930
Dean Norman - 501-682-5935
Denise Wells - 501-682-5466
Joey Walsh - 501-682-5918
Virginia Wright - 501-682-5933
Murray Harding Single Family Housing Manager - 501-682-5974