Archive of Rent and Income Limits
Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program
- Section 42, Internal Revenue Code (IRC)
Interpretive Resources For Understanding Low Income Housing Tax Credits:
HOME Program Resources:
HOME Income and Rent Limits
HOME Homeowner Rehabilitation and Homebuyer Program Annual Certifications
Neighborhod Stabilization Program (NSP)
NSP Income Limits
2017 NSP income limits for Arkansas (Effective April, 2017)
All tenant data must be submitted via ADFA’s web-based computer program. "WCMS"
- Training Classes Are Available" & "WCMS Step By Step Instruction Booklet is Available"
- New or changed tenant data must be entered by the 15th of the following month.
To register for training classes and/or obtain an instruction booklet, please email Monica Smith . Instruction booklets can only be emailed at this time
ADFA Forms (project management forms and reporting forms)
Tenant Affidavit Forms
Leasing staff should not fill out tenant affidavit forms!
Management Change Request Forms
- Management Previous Participation ($500 change fee is required and all required documents listed in this form must be provided with this request)
- Schedule A (to accompany Management Previous Participation)
Low Income Housing Tax Credits Only - Please note ADFA must approve all project changes prior to the change being made by the owner. If a change has been implemented prior to ADFA's approval the change fee will be $1000 unless there has been an emergency circumstance beyond the owners control.
Annual Certification Forms
Low Income Housing Tax Credit
Lease Addendum Forms
Temporary Emergency Housing Relief